Sciddy App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Dirxion, LLC (“Dirxion”) and governs use of this app. By installing the Sciddy App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Sciddy App.
1. Parties: This Agreement is between you and Dirxion only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Dirxion, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Sciddy App and its content.
2. Privacy: Dirxion may collect and use information about your usage of the Sciddy App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Dirxion may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Sciddy App.
3. The senior discounts are provided as a service to users of the Sciddy app and are not intended to supersede the discount at your local retailer. Sciddy makes no promise, guarantee or warranty regarding the comprehensiveness, accuracy or reliability of the information provided. It is based on the most recent contact information that Sciddy has obtained from that business or institution. Please understand that individual retailers may observe different discounts.
4. The right to download and store or output the materials from the Sciddy App is granted for personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of Dirxion is strictly prohibited.
5. Limited License: Dirxion grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Sciddy App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Sciddy App on devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
6. Age Restrictions By using the Sciddy App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Sciddy App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Sciddy App may be terminated without warning if Dirxion believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Sciddy App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Sciddy App.
7. Warranty: Dirxion disclaims all warranties about the Sciddy App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Dirxion, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
8. Product Claims: Dirxion, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Sciddy App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Sciddy App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims: Dirxion shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Sciddy App. To the extent Dirxion is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Dirxion, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Sciddy App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
10. Accessing our services: You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using the Sciddy App. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you access and/or use the Sciddy App.
11. Service Availability: There may be times when our Services, or any part of them, are not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
12. Restriction on access: You may access Sciddy services only through the interfaces and protocols provided or authorized by Dirxion. You agree that you will not access Sciddy servers and products through unauthorized means, such as unlicensed software clients.
13. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY ACCOUNT THAT YOU CREATE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES. WE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
14. For residents the United States: We do not guarantee that any of our Services will be available at all times or at any given time or that we will continue to offer all or any of our Services for any particular length of time. We may change and update our Services without notice to you. We make no warranty or representation regarding the availability of our Services and reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services in our sole discretion without notice. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY OR ALL OF OUR SERVICES MAY BE TERMINATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK OF LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TERMINATION OF OUR SERVICES.
15. Please direct any questions about the above agreement to: firstname.lastname@example.org